This User Agreement (hereinafter «Agreement») is an electronic agreement between the User and CRYPTO EXPLORER DMCC (hereinafter - BANKOFF) registered and operating in accordance with UAE legislation, License to carry out cryptocurrency activities with registration number DMCC193946, Address: UAE, Dubai, Jumeirah Lake Tower Gold Crest Executive, Unit No: 612.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USER AGREEMENT
The operator provides this service, including all information, graphics, documents, text, products and all other elements of this service, as well as all products and services offered on this service, and services managed through the service, for your use under the terms and conditions set forth in this document and any additional documents available in this service. By accessing and using this service, using any operator services available in this service, or clicking the "i agree to the user agreement" button and clicking the "register" button, you agree to the terms and conditions, contained and/or mentioned herein, or any additional terms or conditions set forth herein, and all such terms and conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by you. If you do not agree to all of these terms of the agreement, you must not use this service.
- The operator may block access to or restrict certain functions of the service for a user who is a citizen or a person permanently residing in the territory of individual states.
COMPLETENESS OF THE AGREEMENT
- This agreement contains the full agreement and supersedes all previous and current agreements between the parties regarding the use of the service and Services. This agreement does not change the terms or conditions of any other electronic or written agreement that you may have with the operator in respect of any service or any other product of the operator. In the event of a conflict between this agreement and any other agreement that you may have with the operator, the terms of such other agreement shall be effective only if such agreement expressly indicates that it has greater legal force.
- This Agreement may be amended by the operator by means of a notification provided by one or more of the following means: through the service during or after entering your account, by means of an e-mail to the address, The information you provided when you created your account. Failure to provide or maintain accurate or up-to-date contact information by you shall not exempt you from liability for compliance with this agreement, as periodically amended. Please check regularly the agreement published in this service to ensure that you know all the terms and conditions governing the use of this service. In addition, specific terms and conditions may apply to specific content or transactions entered into through the service. Such special conditions may supplement this agreement or replace this agreement.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- Currently, the terms used in this User Agreement have the following meanings and rules of interpretation:
|«Agreement» or «user agreement»||This agreement between the user and the operator|
|«Binance»||International group of companies, which is the operator of the cryptocurrency exchange Binance.com, and the partner of the operator, providing the opportunity to make transactions|
|«Transactions»||Agreement on the alienation of cryptocurrency rights concluded between users, except for exchange transactions|
|«Exchange transaction»||Agreement on exchange of cryptocurrency for fiat currency or vice versa between user and operator|
|«Exchange rate»||Depending on the situation the ratio between the volume of funds and the price specified by the user in the transaction application or the exchange rate of cryptocurrency for fiat currency or vice versa in the exchange transaction defined by the operator|
|«Commissions»||Remuneration paid to the operator or Binance party|
|«Funds»||Cryptocurrency used by a user for transactions|
|«Application»||Offer of the user to perform the transaction under certain conditions|
RISK DISCLOUSURE STATEMENT
- Trade in goods or other products, real or virtual, as well as virtual currencies carries significant risks. Prices can vary significantly within a day. Such price fluctuations can increase or decrease the value of your assets at any time. Any currency, virtual or not, can be subject to large fluctuations in value and even depreciate. There is an inherent risk that losses will result from buying, selling or trading anything in the market.
- Trading in cryptocurrencies also involves special risks that are not usually inherent in currencies or commodities. Unlike most currencies, which are supported by governments, other legal entities, or commodities such as gold or silver, cryptocurrencies represent a unique type of "fiat" currency supported by technology and trust. There is also no central bank that could issue more currency or take corrective measures to protect the value of cryptocurrencies in times of crisis.
- Instead, cryptocurrencies are still an autonomous and largely unregulated global platform for currency firms and individuals. Traders trust a digital, decentralized and partially anonymous platform that relies on peer-to-peer network and cryptography to maintain its integrity.
- Cryptocurrency trading is often subject to irrational (or rational) bubbles or loss of confidence, which can lead to a collapse in demand for supply. For example, confidence in cryptocurrencies may collapse due to unexpected changes introduced by software developers or others, government sanctions, the creation of superior competing alternative currencies, or a deflationary or inflationary spiral. Trust can also collapse due to technical issues: if the services anonymity is broken, if money is lost or stolen, or if hackers or governments can prevent any transactions.
- Cryptocurrency, unlike bank accounts or accounts in some other financial institutions, is not fully insured.
- The user acknowledges that there are other risks associated with the use of the service, including, but not limited to, failures in hardware, software and Internet connections.
- The user acknowledges that the operator is not responsible for any communication failures, failures, errors, distortions or delays that you may encounter when using the service, regardless of the cause.
- Funds can be stored by the user in his or her digital wallet or repository, which requires a private key or combination of private keys to access. Accordingly, the loss of the necessary private keys associated with such a digital account wallet or storage in which funds are held will result in the loss of such funds, access to the accounts cryptocurrency balance and / or any blockchain balances, third-party. Moreover, any third party who accesses such private keys, including by gaining access to credentials to access the external wallet used by the user, may misappropriate the users funds.
- Blockchain technology has been the focus of attention by various regulators around the world. The operation of the ethereum network and its related networks of blockchains and various cryptocurrencies may be affected by one or more regulations or actions of regulatory authorities, including, but not limited to, restrictions on the use or possession of any cryptocurrency, they may prevent or limit their existence, the admissibility of their use and ownership and their value.
- There may be additional risks that we have not foreseen or defined in this user agreement.
The following restrictions and conditions apply to the use, creation and maintenance of the account (as such term is defined below):
- You must not create an account with the service (account) or access the service if you are under the age of majority to enter into this agreement (at least 18 years) and meet all other eligibility criteria and residency requirements, and are fully qualified to use the service;
- You may use the service and / or service if you are a PEP or any member of the PEP family or any close employee of PEP, only if the operator, after special written notice that the user is such a person, carry out additional checks and determine that you are entitled to use the service and / or the services;
- You must monitor your account to restrict its use to minors, and you must prohibit access to it by children and adolescents under the age of 18. You assume full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the service by minors in connection with your account. You are solely responsible for any use of your cryptocurrency wallet or other payment instrument by minors;
- You should not create an account if you have already created one account on the service;
- You must not have an account or use the services if the operator has previously removed you from the service;
- You must not use the service if you or the person on whose behalf you operate is a citizen or resident of: Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Australia, Bahamas, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burma, Burundi, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Egypt, El Salvador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, the Republic of Korea, the Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United States and dependent territories, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe and countries or territories or individuals, Sanctioned by the United Nations or the European Union or countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited;
- If you act as an employee or agent of a legal entity and enter into these terms on their behalf, you declare and guarantee that you have all necessary rights and powers to bind such legal entity
- You must not use your account to advertise, query or transmit any commercial advertising, including emails, unwanted emails, or repeated messages (spim and spam) to any other user or third party;
- You shall not use your account to commit any illegal activities, including but not limited to money-laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, arms trafficking, terrorism, securities fraud or tax evasion. The user declares and guarantees that he / she will not use the service to assist any other party in such illegal activities; and you should not use your account to: distribute spam, unwanted messages or chain messages; reverse engineering or other improper access to any of the services or platforms underlying the code or technical mechanisms; damage the service or the operator by any means including (but not limited to) the use of malicious software, viruses, illegal credentials, phishing, brute-force attacks, SQL exploits or any other methods of malicious interception, interruption or damage of any information or functionality related to the service.
- You must not sublicense, lease, sell, exchange, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your account to anyone without the written permission of the operator. ;
- You must not access or use an account that has been sublicensed, leased, leased, sold, sold, donated, bequeathed or otherwise transferred from the original account creator without the operators consent.
- Notwithstanding the above, the operator may refuse to provide the service or services to any person for any reason or without any reason.
- You may need to create an account to use the service. You guarantee and declare that all information provided when creating such an account is up to date, complete and accurate. You agree to notify the operator immediately of any changes in any information that may cause the information provided upon creation of the account to cease to be current, complete or accurate;
- The operator opens the virtual currency purses in the account only after the «know your account» identification procedure has been completed in accordance with the rules defined in the KYC/AML Policy. After registering you should make sure that the information is accurate, complete and timely updated when changed. If there is any reason to believe that any information provided by you is incorrect, false, outdated or incomplete, the operator reserves the right to send you a notice requesting correction, direct deletion of relevant information and, depending on the circumstances, termination of all or part of the services or services we provide to you. If we are unable to contact you through the contact information provided by you, you are fully liable for any losses or expenses incurred by the operator during your use of the service. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are obliged to update all information in the event of any change. By registering an account, you allow the operator to conduct investigations that the operator deems necessary, directly or through a third party, to verify your identity or protect you, other users and/or operator from fraud or other financial crimes, and take necessary action based on the results of such investigations. You also acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be disclosed to credit bureaus and financial crime prevention or prevention agencies that may respond fully to our investigations;
- The operator considers the application for opening a virtual wallet and supporting documents and information and makes a decision within the terms, which the operator in its absolute decision sets in each case;
- The operator may refuse to open a virtual wallet for the account. The operator is not obliged to specify the reasons for the refusal. The operator informs the potential user that his application to open a virtual wallet has been rejected;
- The user agrees to be solely responsible for the privacy of his accounts accounts. Any actions performed in the user account shall be considered as perfect by the user unless the user can prove otherwise;
- The operator can remove an inactive account at any time with or without notification of the account if the account user cannot be contact;
- The service is not responsible for the loss of user funds in case of transfer of direct access (login/password), third parties or presence of third parties.
DELETE AN ACCOUNT
- Unless otherwise provided by current legislation, the operator or user may initiate the deletion of the user account at any time, without explaining the reasons.
- Not withstanding the closure of the account, the users obligations under this agreement will continue and all outstanding balances in the account will be paid immediately. If the account is closed by the operator and if the user still owes any money to the operator, the agreement shall continue to apply to the user until the operator receives and acknowledges receipt of all funds, due and payable to the operator.
- The operator shall have the right to close the account unilaterally in the following cases:
- User does not comply with the user agreement and/or does not fulfil his obligations to the operator;
- The user has provided the operator with incorrect and/or false and/or misleading information/documents;
- The user has not accessed the account and has not made any transactions for more than 6 consecutive months or for another period of time determined by the operator at its absolute discretion, and the account balance is zero;
- The operator receives information about the negative reputation of the user or the user disrespects the operator;
- The operator suspects that the user or funds held in the account are related to the laundering of money derived from criminal activity or terrorism, or funds held in the account are illegal, or transactions are carried out in the interests of PEP.
Once the Account is closed for any reason, all electronic services associated with the account will also be automatically terminated.
CRYPTOCURRENCY TERMS OF SALE
- All prices reflect the exchange rates applicable to the purchase or sale of cryptocurrencies. All such information is provided by Binance. Binance reserves the right to stop selling and buying cryptocurrencies without prior notice.
- Before you complete your purchase or sale request, we and Binance will provide notice of the number of cryptocurrencies you intend to buy or sell and the amount of commission you will have to pay to the operator and / or Binance for receiving such cryptocurrencies.
- You agree to abide by any terms and conditions set out in such notice to complete your purchase transaction.
- In the event of an error, whether by using our services, in the confirmation of your purchase order, when processing your purchase or otherwise, Binance reserves the right to correct this error and review your purchase transaction accordingly (including the correct price) or cancel the purchase and return any amount received.
- Your only remedy in the event of an error is to cancel your purchase order and receive a refund of any amount written off.
- Only valid payment methods specified by Binance can be used to place orders. By placing an order to buy or sell cryptocurrencies, you declare and guarantee that:
- You are authorized to use this payment method;
- You allow us or our payment system to charge a fee to the payment method you specify;
- You agree to the amount of the commission to be deducted upon completion of the transaction.
If your payment method cannot be confirmed, is invalid or otherwise unacceptable, your purchase order may be suspended or automatically cancelled. You agree to solve any problems we encounter to continue your purchase order.
TRANSACTIONS AND EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS
- To carry out the transaction, the user submits an application for it by means of the form provided by the interface of the service. The user specifies the desired rate and amount of the future transaction. If all the data is correct, the corresponding order is created and registered in the service and is transferred to the Binance exchange. Other terms and conditions of transaction processing are governed by applicable terms and conditions of Binance.
- Due to the high volatility of cryptocurrencies, the prices displayed in the service may differ from the actual prices at the time of placing the application, the prices valid at the time of the application (which are applicable) prevail.
- In order to carry out the exchange transaction, the user shall submit an application using the form provided by the service interface. In the application the user specifies the amount and the currency (crypto or fiat) that the user intends to exchange, as well as the required payment method and the method of obtaining counter satisfaction. By submitting such an application, the user agrees with the exchange rate displayed in the service at the time of sending the application.
- The operator shall provide instructions on payment to the user with in 1 business day from the day of acceptance by the operator of the users application for the exchange transaction. The operator is obliged to provide a counter-satisfaction to the user by means of payment method additionally agreed in written form (including via messages in the service), within 5 working days after the user transfers fiat funds or cryptocurrency, unless otherwise agreed with the user.
CHARGES AND INVOICES
- You agree to pay Binance commission for transactions submitted through our service ("commission"), which Binance may change from time to time.
- You allow us and Binance, or our designated payment processor, to collect or withdraw funds from your user account as payment for any applicable trades due in connection with transactions you have initiated through the service.
- If, for any reason, the operator stores the funds in your account and the operator is unable to return your funds to the external account specified by you after a period of inactivity of 24 (twenty-four) In continuous months, the operator may then communicate and transfer such funds in accordance with applicable state laws on unclaimed property.
- The user is solely responsible for determining whether the transactions in which he or she is involved have tax consequences for the user in the jurisdiction of the users habitual residence. By accepting this agreement and to the extent permitted by law, the user agrees to exempt the operator, its affiliates, shareholders, directors or consultants from liability for any tax liability, related or arising from the users participation in any transaction.
- The user is solely responsible for the retention, collection, payment, settlement and / transfer of any and all taxes to the relevant tax authorities in such jurisdiction(s) in which the user may be obliged to pay taxes. The operator shall not be responsible for withholding, collecting, paying, regulating and/or transferring any taxes (including but not limited to income tax, capital gains tax, value added tax or similar tax) this agreement shall apply to any user who participates in any transaction within or in connection with this agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- No message or information provided to you by the operator is or should be treated or interpreted as investment advice, financial advice, trade advice or advice of any other kind. Before making a decision to buy, sell or own any cryptocurrency, you must conduct your own review and consult with your financial consultants before making any investment decision. The operator is not responsible for the decisions you make about buying, selling or storing cryptocurrency based on the information provided by the operator.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed by us in writing, our service and/or services are provided under the terms "as is" and "as available". We categorically disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of commercial condition, fitness for a specific purpose, ownership rights and rights over our service and/or services, including information, content and materials contained therein, moreover, the operator has no control over transactions other than an exchange transaction. All such transactions are made by binance, to which the service gives you access.
- You acknowledge that the information you store or transmit through the service may be irrevocably lost, damaged or temporarily unavailable for various reasons, including software failures, protocol changes by third parties, internet disruptions, force majeure or other catastrophes, including ddos-attacks by third parties, planned or unplanned maintenance, or other causes under our control or beyond our control. You are fully responsible for backing up and saving copies of any information you store or transmit through the service.
- In some jurisdictions, implied terms may not be waived in consumer contracts, so some or all disclaimers in this section may not apply to certain users.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except as provided by law, the operator, its directors, participants, employees or agents or under any circumstances shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or any other loss of any kind, including inter alia, loss of use, loss of profit or loss of data, whether in a contract action, in tort (including, inter alia, negligence) or otherwise, arising or in any wayor in a manner related to the use or inability to use of our service or operator materials, including, without limitation, any loss caused or resulting from any users trust in any information received from the operator, or resulting from errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or electronic messages, errors, defects, viruses, delays in work or transmission or any failure to perform, whether due to force majeure, failure of communication, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to records, programs or services of the operator.
- Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain guarantees or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the limitations of this section may not apply to certain users.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and under no circumstances shall the combined liability of the operator (including our directors, participants, employees and agents), whether liability under the contract, guarantees relating to an offence (including negligence, active, passive or imputable), product liability, liability for the origin of an increased risk, or other liability theory arising from or arising from the use or inability to use the service, must not exceed the sum of 1,000 (1,000) USD.
- The operator shall not be liable for any damage caused by delay or failure to comply with its obligations under the agreement if the delay or failure is due to fires; strikes; floods; power outages or interruptions; by lawful action by public authorities; by any act considered in legal practice to be force majeure.
- Any use of the service in contravention of this agreement is strictly prohibited and may result in the immediate termination of the use of the service and may also entail liability for breach of the law. Any attempt by you to disrupt or interfere with the operation of the service, including undermining or manipulating the legitimate operation of any digital operator product such as the service, is a violation of the operators policy and may be a violation of applicable law.
- This agreement regulates your relations with BANKOFF service operator (hereinafter "operator") and your use of BANKOFF service (hereinafter "service"). You may use this service only if you accept all the terms and conditions contained in this document. Please read this agreement carefully before using the service. using the service means that you accept the terms of the agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement ("user agreement"), do not use the service.
- You agree that under no circumstances will you:
- Perform any actions that the operator reasonably deems contrary to the spirit or intent of the service, including, inter alia, circumventing or manipulating this agreement, the service regulations or any other documents;
- Misuse of the service, including, without limitation, the provision of false personal information or the use of obscene and offensive language in communication with our staff;
- Intentionally or unintentionally use the service in connection with the violation of any applicable law or regulation, or to do anything that contributes to the violation of any applicable law or regulation or the violation of the rights of third parties;
- Use exploits, automation programs or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the operation of the service;
- Use the service to develop or assist in the development of exploits, automation programs or any other unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the operation of the service;
- Disrupt, overload or contribute to the disruption or overload of any computer or server used to offer or support the service (each of which is a "server").
- Organize, help or participate in attacks of any type, including, without restrictions, the spread of the virus, attacks such as "denial of service", attacks such as "mining" on the service or other attempts to disrupt the work of the service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the service, accounts registered to other persons, or to computers, servers or networks connected to the service by any means other than the user interface provided by the operator, including, but not limited to, circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify any protection, technology, device or software that is part of the service.
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the service or to connect to the service or to use it in any way not expressly permitted by this agreement;
- Use, facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the service, including, without limitation, (1) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates or attempts to emulate any part of the service; or (2) any connection using software, tools or software not approved by the operator;
- Except when permitted by law or appropriate open source licenses, to perform reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly, decrypting or otherwise attempting to retrieve the source code of any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service, or to retrieve any information from the Service in any way not expressly authorized by the operator;
- Copy, modify or distribute the content of the service, copyright or trademark of the operator or use any method to copy or distribute the content of the service, except as expressly permitted by this agreement;
- Solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the service.
- Collect, retrieve or post through the service anyones private information, including personally identifiable information (in the form of text, image or video), identity documents, or financial information;
- Publicly disseminate information (correspondence in whole or in part) obtained through communication with the technical support service;
- Register and use more than one account to access the service. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have registered or are using more than one account, the operator has the right to restrict, suspend, terminate, modify or remove any and all accounts associated with you;
- Use IP address change or other methods to disguise the region(s) of your current location to circumvent geographic restrictions to access the service or for any other purpose.
- You hereby expressly agree that all rights, ownership and interest in all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and all other relevant ownership rights of the present service belong to the operator and/or its licensors, and the operator and/or its licensors are their sole and exclusive owners. All rights to the service not expressly granted in this document are protected. You agree not to copy, republish, upload, transfer, change, rent, lend, sell, trade, redistribute, license, no sublicensing, reverse engineering or derivative work based on the Service, other products or services of the operator, except as expressly permitted herein. Unless otherwise provided, the contents published in this service may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form only for personal non-commercial use. Any other use of content including, without restriction, distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without prior written consent of the operator is strictly prohibited. All copyrights and other notices of ownership must be retained on all reproductions.
- The operator hereby waives any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests of third parties. All the intellectual property of third parties listed above are the property of their respective owners. Third party materials are the property of their respective owners. The operator disclaims any proprietary interest in intellectual property rights other than its own.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific materials or without our request send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans or other materials, whether online, by email, by post or otherwise (hereinafter "comments") you agree that we may at any time, without restrictions, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate or otherwise use on any medium any comments you submit to us. We are not obliged (1) to keep any comments confidential; (2) to compensate for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY AS IT OBLIGES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH US AND LIMITS THE WAYS IN which YOU CAN SEEK LEGAL REDRESS.
- This agreement shall be governed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of england and wales.
- The parties shall endeavour to resolve all disputes, disagreements and claims that may arise in connection with the performance, termination or cancellation of the agreement through negotiations. A party with a claim must notify the other party of the claim and/or the dispute. If no agreement is reached during the negotiations, the party shall submit a claim to the other party. The party receiving the claim must respond in writing within (10) days of receipt.
- Any dispute, disagreement or claim arising from or in connection with this contract, its breach, termination or invalidity shall be subject to final arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules of the London International court of arbitration (LCIA).
- Number of arbitrators 1 arbitrator. The language used in arbitration proceedings is english.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and indemnify the operator, officers, directors, agents and employees against any expenses, damages, claims, damages, fines, penalties or liability, including reasonable fees of lawyers and other professionals, subject to payment under any decision, verdict, court order or settlement, to the extent that this is the result of any claim, claim, claim, arbitration, or other proceedings initiated by any third party, including the assessment, claim or claim of a governmental agency or organization arising from your violation of this use agreement, including, without limitation, Infringement of any third party intellectual property and/or proprietary right, including but not limited to patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, publicity and/or privacy.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHT
INVALIDITY OF CERTAIN PROVISIONS
- If any condition, provision, contract or limitation of this agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be null, void, null or void, the remaining provisions, contracts and limitations set forth in this agreement, remain in full force and effect and will not be affected, violated or invalidated in any way, and the parties to this agreement shall make commercially reasonable efforts to seek and use alternative means of achieving the same or practically the same result as provided for by such condition, provision, contract or limitation. Hereby stipulated and declared by the intention of the parties that they would comply with the remaining conditions, provisions, covenants and limitations of the agreement, not including any of them which may subsequently be declared invalid, Illegal, invalid or invalid.
- Any notification or other communication under this agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been transmitted and received by e-mail. The official e-mail of the user for communication is the e-mail specified by the user at creation of the account. The language of communication is english.
DURATION AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The term of this agreement (the "term") shall commence from the moment of the beginning of your use of this service and/or services and shall continue indefinitely unless otherwise terminated by the operator by written notice. The operator expressly reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the operation of the entire service or its parts at any time, and may also terminate your use of the service at any time. Without prejudice to any other rights, this agreement shall automatically terminate unless you comply with any of the restrictions or other requirements described in this document. After any termination or expiry of this agreement, you shall immediately cease use of the service, including, without limitation, any use of the operators trademarks, trade names, copyrights and other intellectual property.
- Without limiting any other legal remedies, the operator may restrict, suspend, terminate, modify or remove accounts or parts of the service or thereof if you or the operator reasonably suspects that you are in non-complianceeither from the terms of the agreement or for any actual or alleged illegal or improper use of the service, with notice or without notice to you. You may lose access to your account by terminating or restricting your account or any benefits associated with using the service, and the operator is not obliged to compensate you for any such loss or result.
- The operator reserves the right to terminate the offer and/or support of the service or part of the service at any time on a permanent or temporary basis, at this time your license to use the service or part of it will be automatically terminated or suspended.
- Termination of your account may include disabling your access to the service or any part thereof, including any content provided by you or others.