1. REGISTRATION OF BANKOFF ACCOUNT
2. BANKOFF SERVICES
Upon completion of registration and confirmation of identity for your BANKOFF account, you can use various BANKOFF services including, among others, cryptocurrency trading, fiat trading, exchange with fiat currencies, including RUB cash in the territory of the Russian Federation, related data, research and other information.
BANKOFF has the right to:
Provide, modify or terminate, at its discretion, any BANKOFF services on the basis of its development plan; and allow or prohibit some users from using any BANKOFF services in accordance with the relevant BANKOFF platform rules.
Upon completion of registration and verification of identity for your BANKOFF account, you may conduct crypto-crypto trading at BANKOFF in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions of the BANKOFF platform.
- Orders. After placing the order on the platform, your account will be immediately updated to reflect the open orders, and your orders will be included in the BANKOFF order book to match the orders of other users. If one of your orders fully or partially coincides with another users order, BANKOFF will execute the exchange («Transaction»). Once the transaction is completed, your account will be updated to reflect that the order has been fully executed and closed, or the order has been partially executed. The order will remain incomplete until it has been fully implemented or revoked in accordance with paragraph (b) below. To conclude a transaction, you allow BANKOFF to temporarily control the digital currencies involved in your transaction.
- Abolition. For orders initiated through BANKOFF, you can cancel them only before they are matched with orders of other accounts. Once your order has been mapped to another users order, you cannot change, revoke or cancel BANKOFF'S order execution permission. For any partially matching order, you may cancel the inconsistent part of the order if such part has not been compared. BANKOFF reserves the right to reject any cancellation request related to your Order. If there are not enough digital currencies in your account to execute the order, BANKOFF may cancel the entire order or complete part of the order with the amount of digital currencies in your account (in each case any fees related to the transaction are payable). BANKOFF is deducted as stated in paragraph (c) below).
- Fees. You agree to pay the commission to BANKOFF. BANKOFF may, at its discretion, renew the commission at any time. Any updated fees will apply to any sales or other transactions that occur after the effective date of the updated fees. You allow BANKOFF to deduct from your account any applicable fees that you must pay in accordance with these Terms.
3. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
1. Suspension of BANKOFF accounts
- The BANKOFF account shall be the subject of public proceedings, criminal investigations or other pending proceedings;
- We detect unusual activity in BANKOFF account;
- We detect unauthorized access to the BANKOFF account.
We are obliged to do so by court order or by order of the regulatory/public authority.
4. NO FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
BANKOFF is not your broker, agent or consultant and does not have fiduciary relations or obligations to you in connection with any transactions or other decisions, or actions performed by you using the BANKOFF services. None of the messages or information provided to you by BANKOFF are and should not be treated or interpreted as investment councils, financial councils, trade councils or any other advice. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, all transactions are executed automatically based on the parameters of the instructions of your order and in accordance with published transaction procedures, and you are solely responsible for determining whether any are suitable for youor investment, investment strategy or related transaction. In accordance with your personal investment goals, financial circumstances and risk tolerance, and you are solely responsible for any losses or liabilities arising therefrom.
5. DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY
BANKOFF has passed a strict selection and participates in the brokerage program from Binance, which guarantees the highest liquidity and a large range of tools for trading.
BANKOFF does not store your funds. You deposit and withdraw funds directly from your Binance sub-account, but via the BANKOFF website. Your funds are stored on Binance and are controlled by Binance. BANKOFF and Binance are not liable for the loss of your personal data or credentials that may affect unauthorized withdrawals or trading. Pay attention to the storage of personal data and credentials, use complex passwords and two-factor authentication.
BANKOFF cannot and does not guarantee that files or data available for download from the Internet or software will not contain viruses or other destructive code. You are solely and solely responsible for your use of the software and the security of your computer, Internet and data.
BANKOFF does not provide any warranties or representations regarding the software, including but not limited to:
- The software will meet your requirements;
- The software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or non-ferrous;
- The results of the software will be accurate or reliable;
- Any known or unknown defects will be corrected.
BANKOFF is not responsible for customer funds in case of termination of the website of the exchange binance.com.
BANKOFF is not responsible for the funds of clients if binance.com suffers from actions of third parties.
6. ENTRY AND WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS
You can fund your account in any virtual and fiat currency that is available on Binance and supported by BANKOFF, you can withdraw any available cryptocurrencies with positive balance. If customer transactions appear suspicious, BANKOFF and Binance (directly or through BANKOFF) may request additional transaction information and suspend some or all transactions with your account for an indefinite period of time.
7. SANCTIONS LIST
Residents of the United States and other countries from the sanctions list are forbidden to open an exchange account. By agreeing to the terms, you confirm that you are not a resident of any prohibited country.